Dog & Cat Temperament Leashes & Collars
Dexil's leashes and collars announce your dog or cat ahead of its licks and wags...or tucked tails...or snarls, hisses, claws, and teeth. The line of leads and restraints display pet temperament both by color and big, black capitol letters to help communicate your furry friend's disposition or status:
- Before someone (or someone's kid) plops his hand on your dog's head without asking permission.
- Before someone brings his dog over to say hi to your dog...without asking permission.
- Before a friend's +1 catches a glimpse of your cat on his way to the bathroom at your wine party and decides to crawl under your bed after it to get a pet.
- To would-be distractors who aren't aware your pet is in training or a service dog.
- To would-be owners of forever homes who don't realize the pooch or kitty you have with you is up for adoption.
Dexil leashes, harnesses, and collars are a simple and inexpensive way to help reduce bites and other injuries, plus remind strangers to show some common courtesy and check with you before going in for cuddles with your dog or cat.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.