The Atlas of Happiness
- Happiness: How to Get Into the Habit of Being Happy - $11.00
- The Little Book of Lykke: Secrets of the World's Happiest People - $13.60
- Law of Attraction for Amazing Relationships - $16.99
- WOLFPACK: How to Come Together, Unleash Our Power, and Change the Game - $12.00
- The Year of Living Danishly: Uncovering the Secrets of the World's Happiest Country - $12.98
Looks like Denmark's Hygge concept has set off a trend. Now the Danes' methods aren't enough - we need a whole Atlas of Happiness to figure out The Global Secrets of How to Be Happy. Author Helen Russell delves into other countries' searches to find happiness and meaning in their lives in this illustrated guide. She shares their approaches and secrets, giving readers not only helpful tips on achieving their own preferred level of contentment, but also insight into how different cultures view the concept of happiness, and what physical and spiritual steps they feel will lead them to it.
Philosophies and methods included in The Atlas of Happiness include:
- Sobremesa from Spain
- Turangawaewae from New Zealand
- Azart from Russia
- Tarab from Syria
- Joie de vivre from Canada
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.