- LED Levitating Air Bonsai Pot - $58.32
- Diamond Select Back to the Future II DeLorean Time Machine - $61.74
- Welly 1/24 Scale Diecast Metal Delorean TimeMachine Back to the Future Part I - $22.95
- HoverKraft Levitating Construction Challenge - A Futuristic Building & Balancing Game - $32.05
- Back To The Future 1, 2, 3 Trilogy Set Delorean Time Machine - $47.40
I used to pick up ladies by telling them I drove a DeLorean. It's how I met my girlfriend, She-Ra: Princess of Power. I went up to her at a party, ready to drop my pickup line, when she turned to me and said, Before you say to me whatever you're going to say to me I should let you know I only date guys who drive DeLoreans. We were meant to be.
Now, instead of using the DeLorean brand to pick up girls, I use the Kids Logic magnetic base to pick up DeLoreans. Nice segue, 'eh? This DeLorean model is based on the Back to the Future Part II time machine, and lights up with 10 LEDs across the body when activated. Sit it on your desktop and the car will hover a few inches above its repellent base, but likely will not flux capacitate you to 2015 (i.e., the past that was once the future) to spy on your doppelganger kid or make millions on the horsey races.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.