Zellerfeld Custom-Fitted 3D-Printed Shoes
- Oranginer Men's Barefoot Running Shoes - $36.99
- adidas Men's Yeezy Foam Runner - $474.00
- DUDHUH Running Shoes for Men - $43.99
- Columbia Escape Thrive Endure Shoes for Men - $79.98
- Xero Shoes Men's Prio Cross Training Shoe - $94.99
Get ready to slip your feet into...your feet. Well, almost. Zellerfeld's forthcoming line of footwear will be entirely custom-fitted to the individual feet that walk in them, thanks to 3D printing and foot scanning technology. The latter is also app-based, so wearers will use an iOS / Android app to scan their feet themselves from home, and score one of over a dozen futuristic shoe designs printed to the precise shape of their heels, toes, and arches.
Zellerfeld shoes are printed with a sustainable fused lattice material, meaning their construction is a single piece containing no glue, seams, or weak points. The 3D mesh material is also machine-washable, quick-drying, and odor-resistant. And when you grow out of or grow tired of your current pair of Zellerfelds, you can return them for recycling and a credit towards a new one.